To get a CSCS Green Card you must complete the Level 1 Online Health, Safety and Awareness (HS&A) qualification or equivalent. This used to mean you had to take time out of your working day to attend a full day classroom training session. Now the Online Health, Safety & Awareness course allows you to complete the training from your computer in half the time and in the comfort of your own home. Once completed it is valid for 5 years and you will be eligible to apply for a CSCS Green Card.
Why should I do it online?
There are a number of benefits that come with completing your Health, Safety & Awareness course online including the following:
- Up to 100% pass rate currently
- Complete the course in less than 4 hours from home
- Officially accredited
- No need to take a day off work
- Learning Modules can be completed on a smartphone
- Dedicated staff support
- Short exam from a laptop/computer and not at a test centre
- Immediate training at times that work for you
- No travel needed