Book a CITB Test for Dry Lining CSCS Card

Book CITB Test

Book a CITB Test for Dry Lining CSCS Card

If you’re looking to work in the Construction Industry, then you’ve come to the right place. We offer a comprehensive range of tests and assessments from which you can choose the best fit for your needs. So if you want to get certified for Dry Lining CSCS Card, we can help. 
Just book a CITB Test for Dry Lining CSCS Card, and you’ll be ready to go in no time. We’ll provide all the information and support that you need to ensure a successful experience.

Book CITB Test For CSCS Dry Liners Card

How Do You Get a Dry Lining CSCS Card?


First and foremost, you’ll need to complete an accredited training course approved by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). Once that’s done, you’ll need to pass the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment (HS&E) test. 


You must also pass the Dry Lining NVQ Level 2 or a Construction Related Occupational Competence. Once you’ve passed the test, you can apply for your CSCS card and start working in dry lining.


Keep in mind that your Dry Lining CSCS Card is good for five years. You will need to renew it after that period.

Apply to renew your CSCS Dry Lining Card

Booking your CITB Test for Dry Lining CSCS Card

At Construction Certification, we make booking your CITB test as easy as possible. All you have to do is select a suitable date and time from our online portal, pay the fee, and you’re ready to go.
We’ll even provide helpful resources and guidance on how to pass your test with flying colours. Get your dry lining CSCS card today and start your career in the construction industry.

Frequently Asked Questions:

The Dry Lining CSCS Card is a certification card developed by the Construction Industry Training Board (CITB). It’s designed for individuals who work in dry lining and associated occupations in construction. This includes installing wallboard, plastering, lath-and-plastering, and other related processes.
To take the test, you must first complete the CITB Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) Test. Once you pass that test, you’ll be eligible to take the Dry Lining CSCS Card test.
Once you pass both of these tests and receive your certification card, you can start applying for construction jobs in the UK.

Book Your CITB Test

Construction Certification 2024 All Rights Reserved.


Construction Certification is a booking agent that works with the constructions industry. Construction Certification is not part of CSCS or CITB.