CSCS Test Centre Hull

Choose from over 150 CITB Test Centre locations nationwide. The full address of each test centre is listed below. A test centre may be listed by the city or region it is in. 
You can book your CITB test, commonly known as the CSCS Test, using this service. You can also find out information about the CSCS test in Hull and get directions to the Hull CSCS Test Centre.

Hull CSCS Test Centre Address

Unit 14/15 Kingston House South
Bond Street
United Kingdom

Book Your CSCS Test Hull

CSCS Test Information

To get a CSCS Card you must complete a CITB Health, Safety and Environment test known as the CSCS test. The test takes 45 minutes. It is a multiple choice test with 50 questions. You must get 45 out of 50 to pass. The CSCS test can be taken at over 150 test centres nationwide. 

Brief directions

The centre is located at the junction of Bond Street George Street Saville Street and Jameson Street The entrance to the centre is on Bond Street behind the bus stop (Stand D).
The CSCS card is a way to verify that people working on construction sites have the appropriate knowledge and training. This helps prevent on-the-job mishaps that endanger everyone's health and safety. You obtain a CSCS card by taking the CSCS Health, Safety & Environment Test. There are 150 CSCS test centres nationwide including in Hull.
Book CSCS test
What to Expect in the Test
When you arrive, the staff on hand will check your ID, verify you are scheduled to take the test at that time, and then take a photo of you for security purposes. The test itself will take 45 minutes and will consist of 50 multiple-choice questions. When you finish you will be given your result certificate.
What to Take With You
The most important thing to take with you is an acceptable form of identification. No ID, no test. No exceptions. Valid IDs include a UK driving license or passport.
If you do not have one of those you will need to show 2 alternative forms of ID. These include an EU Country ID card, a Trade Union card, a British Armed Forces card, a credit or debit card, a National Insurance card or a recent bank statement. For a full list of alternative IDs click here.
What to do Before Going to the Test Centre
It is strongly suggested that you spend time revising before going for your test. Of candidates who fail the test nearly 3/4 failed to revise before taking the test. 
How do I Book a Test?
Click the book now button below and follow the steps. Your test date and time will be send to your email usually within 24 hours.

Do You Need To Take A CSCS Test?
You are not legally required to hold a CSCS Card to work on a construction site in the UK. 

However, since being introduced in 1995, the CSCS Card scheme has been a recognised way of ensuring anyone working on construction sites has had suitable and relevant training to be able to do their job safely. 

The majority of construction companies in the UK require all employees, contractors, and tradespeople to hold a valid CSCS Card before they let you work on their site. 

If you want to increase your chances of finding construction work, it is highly recommended that you obtain a CSCS Card.

How Do You Get A CSCS Card?
There are several different types of CSCS Card that relate to different types of work. 

For example, if you want to work as a Labourer, you will need a CSCS Green Card. Likewise, if you are looking for work as a Skilled Worker on a construction site, you should hold a CSCS Blue Card.

Each type of card has a list of prerequisites that have to be met in order to hold each one. 

One requirement that all CSCS Cards have is that you need to pass the CITB Health, Safety, and Environment Test. 

The CITB Test comes in 3 different forms which can all be taken at our Hull Test Centre. You need to make sure you take the right test for the CSCS Card you are trying to obtain. 

Some information on the 3 types of CITB Test is below.

Operatives Test
The Operatives Test is for those people looking to hold either a CSCS Green Card (Labourer) or a CSCS Red Card (Provisional).

The Specialist Test
The Specialist Test needs to be passed if you want to obtain a CSCS Red Card (Trainee, Apprentice, or Experienced Worker), CSCS Blue Card (Skilled Worker), or a CSCS Gold Card (Supervisory).

The Managers and Professionals Test
The Managers and Professionals Test is the test to take if you want to obtain a CSCS Red Card (Technical, Supervisor, Manager), CSCS White Card (Academic or Professional), or a CSCS Black Card (Manager).
Book now

Construction Certification 2022 All Rights Reserved.

By proceeding to use this website you agree with our terms.


Construction Certification is a booking agent that works with the constructions industry. Construction Certification is not part of CSCS or CITB.