Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
This agreement applies between you, the user of this website and www.constructioncertification.co.uk or construction certification ltd known in this agreement only as “CC Ltd” the owner of this Website. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these Terms and Conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should stop using the website immediately. CC Ltd explicitly states it is not part of CSCS or CITB.
Cancellation / Refund Policy
You may cancel an order within the statutory period however once an order has begun the service will have deemed to have been provided and you will lose the right to cancel your order.
Please note that we begin processing bookings immediately and if you have not received confirmation of your order being processed this does not mean we have not taken steps to begin processing the order and completing our service. We do this so you can receive your booking information in the shortest amount of time.
In the case that we have made an error in processing your booking we will try to rectify this in every way. If we are unsuccessful we will refund our service fee.
We only accept correspondence via our contact form or email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. We aim to respond to all enquiries within 1-2 working day.
If the candidate wishes to reschedule the test the candidate must do this at least 4 working days before the scheduled test date and time. The candidate will be unable to reschedule within 4 working days of the scheduled test date. We offer free re-scheduling as part of the service as many times as you need it within this period. Go to the contact us form at www.constructioncertification.co.uk.
Cancellation Policy and Your Right to Cancel.
If the Test is cancelled without giving 4 working days before the test start time you will not get a refund.
A refund will be paid for cancellations outside of the 4 working day notice period using our contact us form at www.constructioncertification.co.uk but will incur a £10 administration fee.
Refunds will be made to the crediting credit/debit cards within 10 working days of a valid request.
We begin processing CSCS card applications immediately to ensure you receive your CSCS card in the shortest amount of time.
CSCS cards will not be issued automatically. You must email us after completing your CSCS test and any other relevant qualifications. Only then will we apply got your CSCS card.
Your CSCS card will generally take 15 working days to be sent out to you after you submit all the correct information to us.
CC does not issue CSCS cards directly and the amount of time for you to receive your card may vary.
You have been informed of the fair processing notice issued by CITB which can be found here: https://www.citb.co.uk/utility-links/terms-conditions/website-terms-conditions/
The Test Centre’s Right To Cancel
The test centre reserves the right to cancel (including cancellation on the day of the Test) if the Test Centre experiences a problem outside their control (including but not limited to electricity failure, security alert) and in such circumstances you will be offered an alternative test date.
In addition, the test centre may terminate this contract (without liability to you) if you are in material breach of any of any of these conditions.
In the case that your CSCS test has been booked, our service is deemed to be provided and no refund can be given.
CSCS card applications need to be submitted within 30 days of the completion of the test which you book in with us. After this time your CSCS card application will be invalid and you will need to make the application again. After this time period a refund cannot be given.
Online CSCS green card courses courses cannot be refunded, cancelled or amended once a booking confirmation of this has been sent to you.
* Subject to the exceptions in Third Party Intellectual Property of these Terms and Conditions, all Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, images, sound clips, video clips, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software is the property of CC Ltd, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such material is protected by applicable United Kingdom and International intellectual property and other laws.
* You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Website unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by CC Ltd.
* Unless otherwise expressly indicated, all Intellectual Property rights including, but not limited to, Copyright and Trademarks, in product images and
descriptions belong to the manufacturers or distributors of such products as may be applicable.
* You may not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use such material unless otherwise indicated on the Website or unless given express written permission to do so by the relevant manufacturer or supplier.
* Material from the Website may be re-used without written permission where any of the exceptions detailed in Chapter III of the Copyright Designs and Patents Act 1988 apply.
* This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of CC Ltd or that of our affiliates. We assume no responsibility for the content of such web sites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them. The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Links to this Website
- Those wishing to place a link to this Website on other sites may do so only to the home page of the site without prior permission. Deep linking (i.e. links to specific pages within the site) requires the express permission of
- CC Ltd. To find out more please use our contact page
Termination and Cancellation
- Either CC Ltd or you may terminate your Account. If CC Ltd terminates your Account, you will be notified by email and an explanation for the termination will be provided. Notwithstanding the foregoing, we reserve the right to terminate without giving any reasons.
* If CC Ltd terminates your Account, any current or pending orders or payments on your Account will not be cancelled and provision of Services will commence.
* CC Ltd reserves the right to cancel orders or payments without stating reasons, for any reason prior to processing payment or commencing Services provision.
* You will not be entitled to any refund of the money you have paid to us in accordance with these conditions unless we have been unable to deliver the Service to you in which case we may refund all or part of the money paid in our discretion minus the administration fee.
* Due to the nature of the Service that we provide, we will begin to deliver the Service to you with instant effect upon the completed submission of your booking.
* By making your order with us and completing the booking you are consequently providing your authority to us to begin providing our service
with immediate effect which means that you will not have the right to cancel your agreement with us once you have made your order.
* This provision does not affect your other statutory rights as a consumer.
* If an order or payment is cancelled for any reason by us prior to the commencement of our Services provision you will be refunded any monies paid in relation to those purchases.
Services, Pricing and Availability
* Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that all descriptions of Services available from CC Ltd correspond to the actual Services, CC Ltd is not responsible for any variations from these descriptions. This does not exclude our liability for mistakes due to negligence on our part and refers only to variations of the correct Services, not different Services altogether.
* CC Ltd accepts no responsibility should you fail to receive your pass certification, CSCS card or any training documentation or correspondence from an awarding body or provider.
* The person completing the online booking is “booker” and is responsible for conforming to all the legal requirements.
* CC Ltd is not responsible if the candidate does not supply the correct information, is not eligible to attend a test centre, for any of the services offered and or fails to provide the required documentation.
* The granting of and issuance of test pass certification and all associated services are not the responsibility of CC Ltd or this website.
* Neither CC Ltd nor this website are affiliated or associated with the any official entities or any official body, trade or organisation. Bookings for all of the services may be submitted directly.
* CC Ltd does not issue test pass certification or documentation
* All pricing information on the Website is correct at the time of going online. CC Ltd reserves the right to change prices and alter or remove any special offers from time to time and as necessary.
* In the event that prices are changed during the period between an order being placed for Services and CC Ltd processing that order and taking payment, provision of Services shall commence as per your order and you will be charged the original price.
* All prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate.
Provision of Services
* Provision of services shall commence when full payment has been received or as otherwise detailed in the Terms & Conditions pertaining directly to those Services
* No contract shall be formed until the customer has received written authorisation by either email or SMS message to that effect.
* That confirmation shall be considered to be provided when CC Ltd delivers the email or SMS and no liability shall exist for the provision of incorrect information by the customer.
* Provision of all Services shall be subject to the terms and conditions pertaining directly to those Services.
* In the event that Services are provided that are not in conformity with your order and thus incorrect, you should contact us within 7 days to inform us of the mistake. CC Ltd will ensure that any necessary corrections to the Services provided are made within 14 working days.
* CC Ltd reserves the right to exercise discretion with respect to any alterations to services under the provisions. Factors which may be taken into account in the exercise of this discretion include, but are not limited to:
* Any use or enjoyment that you may have already derived from the Services;
* Any characteristic of the Services, which may mean that cessation of provision, is impossible without significant further work on the part and at the expense of CC Ltd. Such discretion to be exercised only within the confines of the law.
- You consent for your information to be used in line with GDPR and data protection regulations.
- You consent that we, CC Ltd and partner companies may contact about your booking, future bookings, courses we feel may be beneficial to you or for any marketing purposes now or in the future unless you opt out in line with regulations.
- CC Ltd and any partner companies may you with any other relevant information relating to construction training, courses, bookings or future needs we feel you may have.
As you might have heard, the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) became effective on 25 May 2018. The aim is to protect all EU citizens by making data processing transparent, in line with the purpose for which the data has been supplied and to protect the data from unauthorized data access and data breaches in an increasingly data-driven world.
In order to enable CC Ltd and any partner companies to continue to send you information relating to courses you have completed with us including certification, new course information, newsletters with information on new products, events and any other information we feel relevant we kindly by accepting these terms you allow us to process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
* CC Ltd makes no warranty or representation that the Website will meet your requirements, that it will be of satisfactory quality, that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all systems, that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate. We make no guarantee of any specific results from the use of our Service or Services.
* No part of this Website is intended to constitute advice and the Content of this Website should not be relied upon when making any decisions or taking any action of any kind.
* No part of this Website is intended to constitute a contractual offer cable of acceptance.
* Whilst CC Ltd uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, all Users are advised to take
responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
Changes to these Terms and Conditions and Service
* CC Ltd reserves the right to change the Website, its Content and/or these Terms and Conditions at any time. You will be bound by any changes to the Terms and Conditions from the first time you use the Website following the changes. If CC Ltd is required to make any changes to Terms and Conditions by law, these changes will apply automatically to any orders currently pending in addition to any orders placed by you in the future.
Availability of the Website
* The Service is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and / or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by law we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality.
* CC Ltd accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, power failure, acts of war, natural events or legal restrictions and censorship.
Limitation of Liability
* To the maximum extent permitted by law, CC Ltd accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Website or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Website and the websites content at their own risk.
* Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these Terms and Conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining Terms and Conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
* In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
Previous Terms and Conditions
* In the event of any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any prior versions thereof, the provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall prevail unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Third Party Rights
* Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall confer any rights upon any third party. The agreement created by these Terms and Conditions is between you and CC Ltd
* All notices / communications shall be given to us by post to our Premises (see address above) or via our contact us page
* Such notice will be deemed received 3 days after posting if sent by first class post or within two working days if sent via email.
Law and Jurisdiction
* These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and CC Ltd shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales and CC Ltd and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.